Car Accident Attorneys in Montana and Wyoming
A car accident can drastically impact all aspects of your life. From going to work to spending meaningful time with your family, traumatic injuries from an accident can interfere with just about everything you do on a day-to-day basis. While the financial losses stemming from a car accident can be substantial, in many cases the non-financial losses – pain and suffering, emotional trauma, and loss of enjoyment of life – can be even more severe. If you have lost a loved one in a car accident, your life will truly never be the same.
At Ragain & Clark, PC, we help car accident victims in Montana and Wyoming recover compensation for their losses. Our compassionate attorneys have more than 40 years of combined experience, and we have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for our clients through insurance settlements and verdicts at trial.
*Car Accident Verdicts and/or Settlements
Below are some of the verdicts and settlements we have secured in car accident cases:
- $1M Motor Vehicle Wrongful Death
- $1M Motor Vehicle Wrongful Death
- $680K Motor Vehicle Collision
- $650K Product Liability Seat Belt
- $350K Product Liability Auto Roof
If you have been injured or lost a loved one in a car accident in Montana or Wyoming, we will fight aggressively to secure maximum compensation for your accident-related losses. Your initial consultation is free and you pay nothing unless we secure money on your behalf, so contact us now to speak with a Billings car accident attorney today.
- “Ragain and Clark found insurance coverage that applied to my case that I did not even know existed.”
- “Thank you for all of the legal help you have given me over the years. You are so generous and kind.”
- “The brief you filed was readable and easily understood. Polite, yet demanding. I have a new appreciation for the great job you and your team did with our response. Nice work! Please share my appreciation with all who helped.”
Car Accident Cases We Handle
We represent clients in cases involving serious car accidents resulting in severe, permanent or fatal injuries. Types of car accident cases we handle include:
- Texting and Driving Accidents – Texting while driving has become a leading cause of car accidents in recent years. Texting behind the wheel (including voice-activated texting) is inherently dangerous, as it takes drivers’ eyes and mind off of the road.
- Reckless Driving & Speeding Accidents – Speed limits exist for a reason. When a driver exceeds the speed limit, he or she is choosing to put safety second. Other forms of reckless driving, including weaving, tailgating, and running red lights and stop signs, are common factors in dangerous car accidents.
- Uber & Lyft Accidents – The qualifications to become an Uber or Lyft driver are minimal. While this makes it easy for many people to earn extra cash, it also means that Uber and Lyft drivers are no less prone to causing serious collisions.
- Inclement Weather Accidents – Inclement weather is a fact of life in Montana and Wyoming. While most of us know that driving in rain, ice or snow requires extra caution, some drivers fail to respect the enhanced risk that comes with driving in bad weather.
- Hit and Run Accidents – If you have been injured in a hit-and-run accident, you may still have various sources of financial compensation available. Our attorneys are experienced in representing hit-and-run accident victims, and we can leverage our experience to your advantage.
Contact Us to Speak with a Billings Car Accident Attorney
*Past results should not be construed to create an expectation of result in any other case. The facts and circumstances of your case may be different and must be evaluated on its own merit.