Billings Fender Bender Attorney Helping Those Involved in Minor Accidents
Thankfully, most car accidents are minor. Nonetheless, if there is damage to your vehicle or you have suffered a comparatively minor injury, you will still need to pursue an insurance claim. Unfortunately, this process doesn’t always go as smoothly as you might think, and you could still end up with high out-of-pocket costs. If you have been involved in a fender bender and are not sure what to do, a Billings fender bender attorney can provide invaluable guidance to help you put your accident behind you.
Why You Might Need a Fender Bender Accident Lawyer
Even if you haven’t suffered a severe injury, you may still need to hire a lawyer to ensure your rights are protected. Many people don’t realize that they should have hired a lawyer until it’s too late. You may want to consider hiring a Billings fender bender lawyer for the following reasons:
- The other driver is refusing to provide their insurance information or is being otherwise uncooperative. A lawyer can help get the information you need to pursue your claim.
- The other driver doesn’t have insurance or is underinsured. Uninsured/underinsured motorist claims can be complicated. A lawyer can help you navigate the process successfully.
- Your claim may be worth more than you think. Under Montana law, you are entitled to be made whole. Even if you have health insurance, you are entitled to compensation for your copays, deductibles, and other losses such as lost income.
- Your insurance company may refuse to pay you what your claim is worth. Insurance companies are for-profit entities that routinely make low-ball offers to protect their bottom line. A lawyer can fight for your claim to make sure you get the compensation you deserve.
Even Minor Accidents Can Be Costly
Many of the injuries suffered in fender bender accidents are not immediately apparent, and many people assume that they will just go away. Unfortunately, this is not always the case, and if left untreated, they can develop into life-long health issues. Some of the common minor injuries suffered in fender benders are as follows:
- Dental and facial injuries
Proper treatment of these injuries could cost thousands of dollars and require lengthy rehabilitative care or physical therapy. You may need to miss work, which could result in lost income.
All of this is in addition to the cost to repair or replace your vehicle. A Billings fender bender attorney can help you get fair compensation for all of your losses, which is typically more than what the insurance company offers to pay.
Call a Billings Fender Bender Accident Attorney at Ragain & Clark for Accidents in Montana and Wyoming
The insurance company will likely try to settle your claim as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, it is unlikely that their offer will cover all of your losses. Before accepting their offer, contact a Billings fender bender attorney with decades of experience helping accident victims get the compensation they deserve. Call 406-651-8888 for a free consultation to discuss your case and how he can help.