3936 Ave. B, Suite A-2
Billings, MT 59102
PH: 406-651-8888View Map
Personal Injury, Wrongful Death and Business Law Attorneys in Billings, Montana
Ragain & Clark, PC is a team of trial lawyers who represent individuals and small businesses in personal injury claims, wrongful death claims and business-related legal matters. With offices in Billings, Montana, we handle insurance claims and plaintiffs’ cases statewide. We rely on deep local knowledge to help our clients achieve favorable outcomes as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
Decades of Experience in Insurance Negotiations and Complex Disputes
Our attorneys have more than 40 years of combined experience representing plaintiffs in personal injury, wrongful death and business-related disputes. By focusing our practice in these areas, we have developed extensive knowledge and a proven track record of securing favorable outcomes both prior to and during trial. Combined with client-oriented legal service that emphasizes compassion, patience and comprehensive advice, our four decades of experience affords our clients cutting-edge representation in the Billings, Montana area.
How can we help you?
What Can I Expect When I Choose Ragain & Clark, PC to Handle My Insurance Claim?
Q: Will my attorney deal with the insurance companies for me?
Yes. Your attorney at Ragain & Clark, PC will handle every aspect of your insurance claim on your behalf. We will negotiate with the insurance companies to obtain a fair settlement and if they refuse to settle, we are fully prepared to proceed to trial.
Q: How much will it cost to pursue my claim?
For personal injury and wrongful death claims, we provide representation on a contingency-fee basis. Under a contingency arrangement, you pay no legal fees unless we secure compensation on your behalf.
Q: How often can I expect to hear from my attorney?
At Ragain & Clark, PC, we prioritize quality client communication, and you can expect to hear from your attorney regularly throughout the duration of your case. We pride ourselves on responsive service and we will answer all of your questions throughout the process.
Q: Can I call, text or email my attorney if I have questions about my case?
Yes, absolutely. As our client, we are here to serve you, and we want you to feel comfortable contacting us whenever you have questions or new information to share about your case.
*Verdicts and/or Settlements
Below are some examples of verdicts and settlements we have secured for our clients:
- $2M Wrongful Death Nursing Home
- $2M Failed Business Venture
- $1.7M Fraudulent Stock Sale
- $1.2M Negligent Security Guard
- $1M Motor Vehicle Wrongful Death
- $1M Medical Malpractice
- $1M Motor Vehicle Wrongful Death
- $750K Adoption Agency Negligence
- $680K Motor Vehicle Collision
- $650K Truck Driver Negligence
- “Ragain and Clark found insurance coverage that applied to my case that I did not even know existed.”
- “Thank you for all of the legal help you have given me over the years. You are so generous and kind.”
- “The brief you filed was readable and easily understood. Polite, yet demanding. I have a new appreciation for the great job you and your team did with our response. Nice work! Please share my appreciation with all who helped.”
- “I met Jim Ragain in July of 2010. I was in a hospital bed after bilateral below the knee amputations. Jim and Lynette are two people I consider part of my family. They were thorough and kept me informed every step of the way. I was able to put my life back together with the help I received from Jim Ragain. I would suggest Ragain & Clark to anyone that needs help after being injured. Thanks Jim and Lynette I will forever be in your debt for the help you gave me and my family.”
- “Ragain and Clark represented me after I slipped and fell on some poorly maintained stairs. They were very knowledgeable. I was able to settle my claim quite fairly and within a reasonable period of time.”
- “Jim Ragain helped me when my life savings were stolen from an escrow account due to the negligence of another attorney. He was thoughtful, creative and compassionate. I am very grateful for his persistent efforts on my behalf.”
Our Billings, Montana Location
Our Billings, Montana office is located at 3936 Avenue B, just east of Route 302. We are just minutes from I-90, Route 3 and Billings Logan International Airport. If you have been injured in an accident in the Billings area, if you have lost a loved one, or if you are a Montana business owner facing a legal dispute with an individual or another business, we encourage you to contact our firm. We will be happy to meet with you at our centrally-located offices or at another location that is convenient for you.
Schedule a Free Initial Consultation in Billings, Montana
To schedule an initial consultation a Billings personal injury attorney at Ragain & Clark, PC, please call 406-651-8888 or contact us online. We handle a broad range of cases, including high-stakes and complex matters. Your initial consultation is completely free and confidential. For personal injury and wrongful death claims, you pay nothing unless we secure compensation on your behalf.
*Past results should not be construed to create an expectation of result in any other case. The facts and circumstances of your case may be different and must be evaluated on its own merit.