900 Big Horn Avenue P.O. Box 667
Worland, WY 82401
PH: 307-388-6400View Map
Experienced Attorneys for Personal Injury Claims, Wrongful Death Claims and Business Disputes in Worland, Wyoming and the Surrounding Areas
When an accident changes your life or a dispute threatens to disrupt your business, you need a law firm that is prepared to do whatever it takes to assert your legal rights. Ragain & Clark, PC provides custom-tailored legal representation focused on securing a favorable result as quickly and cost-effectively as possible. When you hire our firm to represent you, our attorneys will stop at nothing to secure the outcome you expect and deserve.
Our Services for Individuals and Businesses in Worland, WY and the Surrounding Areas
Whether you live in Worland or the Big Horn Valley, Powell, Cody, Lovell, Basin, Thermopolis, the 210 Corridor, Park County, Big Horn County, Washippi County or Hot Springs County, if an accident or dispute has impacted your life, you deserve top-quality legal representation. At Ragain & Clark, PC, we have more than four decades of experience and a proven track record of fighting for our clients’ rights. We focus our practice in five main areas, and within each of these areas we have helped our clients recover millions of dollars in compensation for their financial and non-financial losses:
While we settle cases before trial if it is in our client’s best interest, a major factor that sets us apart from other firms is our willingness to try cases. We are seasoned trial attorneys and insurance companies know we will not back down. Our aggressive approach has served our clients well over the past four decades. From conducting an exhaustive investigation to calculating the full value of your claim, we will make sure you have all of the information you need in order to make an informed decision about settling your case or taking it to trial.
*Sample Verdicts and/or Settlements
Below are a few select verdicts and settlements we have secured for our clients:
- $2M Wrongful Death Nursing Home
- $2M Failed Business Venture
- $1.7M Fraudulent Stock Sale
- $1.2M Negligent Security Guard
- $1M Motor Vehicle Wrongful Death
- $1M Medical Malpractice
- $1M Motor Vehicle Wrongful Death
- $750K Adoption Agency Negligence
- $680K Motor Vehicle Collision
- $650K Truck Driver Negligence
- “Ragain and Clark found insurance coverage that applied to my case that I did not even know existed.”
- “Thank you for all of the legal help you have given me over the years. You are so generous and kind.”
- “The brief you filed was readable and easily understood. Polite, yet demanding. I have a new appreciation for the great job you and your team did with our response. Nice work! Please share my appreciation with all who helped.”
- “I met Jim Ragain in July of 2010. I was in a hospital bed after bilateral below the knee amputations. Jim and Lynette are two people I consider part of my family. They were thorough and kept me informed every step of the way. I was able to put my life back together with the help I received from Jim Ragain. I would suggest Ragain & Clark to anyone that needs help after being injured. Thanks Jim and Lynette I will forever be in your debt for the help you gave me and my family.”
- “Ragain and Clark represented me after I slipped and fell on some poorly maintained stairs. They were very knowledgeable. I was able to settle my claim quite fairly and within a reasonable period of time.”
- “Jim Ragain helped me when my life savings were stolen from an escrow account due to the negligence of another attorney. He was thoughtful, creative and compassionate. I am very grateful for his persistent efforts on my behalf.”
Our Worland, Wyoming Location
Our Worland, Wyoming office is located at 900 Big Horn Avenue, on the south side of the road between 9th Street and 10th Street. We serve individuals and businesses in Worland and the surrounding areas, including the Big Horn Valley, Powell, Cody, Lovell, Basin, Thermopolis, the 210 Corridor, Park County, Big Horn County, Washippi County and Hot Springs County. If you have been injured in an accident or have lost a loved one due to malpractice or another form of negligence, or if you are a Wyoming business owner and need legal advice regarding a dispute, we encourage you to get in touch with our firm. To schedule an appointment at our Worland office or another location that is more convenient for you, please contact us to arrange your free initial consultation.
Request a Free Initial Consultation in Worland, Wyoming
If you need legal advice regarding an accident or business dispute in Worland, Wyoming or any of the surrounding areas, we want to help. To speak with one of our experienced attorneys in a free and confidential consultation, call us at 406-651-8888 or tell us how to reach you online today.
*Past results should not be construed to create an expectation of result in any other case. The facts and circumstances of your case may be different and must be evaluated on its own merit.