Helping Victims and Families in Lovell, Wyoming
Following an auto accident, it is important to speak with a lawyer about recovering your losses. Traumatic injuries can have long-term consequences, and you need to make sure you have the financial resources you need to pay your bills and cope with the non-financial effects of your injuries. In most cases, recovering your losses means filing an insurance claim. While you have the option to file your insurance claim on your own, there are several reasons why you should hire a Lovell car accident lawyer to represent you.
What are Wyoming’s Auto Insurance Requirements?
When pursuing an insurance claim after a car accident in Lovell, you need to know what coverage is available. While some drivers purchase coverage above what is required, most drivers only pay for the coverage that is mandated by Wyoming law.
In Wyoming, all drivers are required to carry liability insurance with the following coverage limits:
- $25,000 per person for bodily injury
- $50,000 per accident for bodily injury
- $25,000 per accident for property damage
All other forms of auto insurance coverage are optional. If you have purchased medical payments coverage (MPC) or uninsured/underinsured motorist (UIM) coverage, then you may be able to secure compensation under your policy in addition to pursuing a claim against the at-fault driver’s insurer. Additionally, if multiple parties were at fault in the accident, or if the driver who hit you was working at the time of the collision, then you may have multiple insurance claims that you can file.
Why Do You Need a Lovell Car Accident Lawyer to Help with Your Auto Insurance Claim?
To maximize your financial recovery after a car accident in Lovell, it will be important for you to work closely with an experienced attorney. At Ragain & Clark, PC, our lawyers have decades of experience helping car accident victims throughout Wyoming. When you choose our firm to represent you, our lawyers will:
- Identify all available auto insurance coverage. Our lawyers will investigate your accident to identify all liable parties. We will also examine your policy and that of the other driver’s (or drivers) to determine what coverage is available.
- Assess all potential third-party liability claims. We will also assess whether you may have any third-party claims for liability (i.e., a claim against a vehicle manufacturer for a product defect).
- Accurately calculate your current and future losses. We will accurately calculate just compensation for your current and future losses, including (but not limited to) medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, post-traumatic stress, and loss of enjoyment of life.
- Pursue all available claims on your behalf. Our lawyers will aggressively pursue all available claims on your behalf, negotiating favorable settlements when possible and going to court when necessary.
Speak with a Lovell Car Accident Lawyer for Free
Do you need to recover your losses after a car accident in Lovell, WY? To discuss your case with an experienced Lovell car accident lawyer in confidence, call 307-388-6400 or request a free consultation online now.