Experienced Truck Accident Attorneys in Billings, MT and Worland, WY
If you have been seriously injured in a truck accident, it is important to retain experienced legal representation to recover your losses. You need an attorney who is intimately familiar with the complex factual and legal issues involved truck accident claims and who will not back down if your case goes to trial. At Ragain & Clark, PC, we are aggressive trial lawyers who are committed to securing maximum compensation for our clients. We know what it takes to win, and we will not stop fighting until you have received the financial compensation you deserve.
Truck accidents are unique from other types of motor vehicle collisions; more potential factors are involved and more parties could potentially be liable for your injuries. With over 40 years of combined experience on both the plaintiff and defense side of complex personal injury and wrongful death claims, our lawyers are uniquely positioned to help you secure maximum compensation.
*Truck Accident Verdicts and/or Settlements
- $650K Truck Driver Negligence
- $300K Trucking Accident
- “Ragain and Clark found insurance coverage that applied to my case that I did not even know existed.”
- “Thank you for all of the legal help you have given me over the years. You are so generous and kind.”
- “The brief you filed was readable and easily understood. Polite, yet demanding. I have a new appreciation for the great job you and your team did with our response. Nice work! Please share my appreciation with all who helped.”
Proving Fault After a Truck Accident in Montana or Wyoming
After a truck accident, it is important to conduct an investigation as soon as possible. In order to prevail in your claim, you need to be able to prove what parties were responsible for the accident. Collecting evidence at the scene is the first step. When you retain our firm, we will begin investigating your case immediately and we will use our experience to evaluate the evidence and identify all parties that may be at fault. Liable parties may include:
- The Truck Driver – From braking harshly to texting behind the wheel, truck driver negligence is a leading cause of commercial trucking accidents.
- The Trucking Company – Trucking companies can face direct liability for hiring unlicensed drivers or forcing drivers to drive continuously for too long. They can also be held vicariously liable for truck drivers’ mistakes.
- The Shipping Company – If your accident was the result of a cargo loading error, the shipping company that loaded the cargo may be liable for your losses.
- A Vehicle or Component Manufacturer – Truck and other vehicle defects occur at alarming rates. If you were injured due to a tire, brake, airbag or other component failure, you may have a claim against the manufacturer.
- A Repair Shop or Mobile Maintenance Provider – Negligent service work on trucks and other vehicles can cause and contribute to accidents as well.
- Another Driver Involved in the Accident – Did someone else’s negligence leave the truck driver with no place to go? Truck drivers are not the only ones who can be responsible for commercial truck accidents.
- Another Third Party – Road construction contractors, municipalities and various other third parties can cause and contribute to commercial trucking accidents.
Schedule a Free Initial Consultation at Ragain & Clark, PC
If you need a truck accident attorney in Montana or Wyoming, contact us promptly to discuss your case. To schedule a free initial consultation with a Billings truck accident attorney, call 406-651-8888 or request a consultation online now.
*Past results should not be construed to create an expectation of result in any other case. The facts and circumstances of your case may be different and must be evaluated on its own merit.