A Cody Car Accident Lawyer Can Help You After an Injury
Car accidents can be serious, unexpected life-changing events that impose hardships on injured parties and their family members, especially when injuries are severe. With over four decades of experience, every Cody car accident lawyer at Ragain & Clark, PC is equipped to represent clients in a wide range of car accident and motorcycle accident cases.
We can help you with your vehicle claim from the very beginning, even before you receive a phone call from an insurance carrier. Our attorneys are passionate about helping accident victims receive the justice and compensation they deserve for the injuries they sustained.
How a Cody Car Accident Lawyer Can Help You
After being a party to a car accident, it is easy to feel shaken up and unsure of what to do next. A Cody car accident lawyer can help advise you as to the next steps and help you get the best possible results including the compensation you deserve for your car accident injuries. A Cody car accident lawyer can help you assess your claim to determine whether your case has merit, and can help you navigate through the insurance claims process, which may just include negotiations and settlement, but could include litigation.
A car accident case can be complicated, involving multiple defendants, overlapping insurance coverages, complex medical issues, and more. A Cody car accident lawyer can help take the stress and anxiety off of you as the injured party to allow you to focus on what is most important, healing and returning back to your normal quality of life.
What to Do After a Motor Vehicle Accident in Wyoming
Immediately after surviving a car crash, there are some important steps you will want to take including, but not limited to:
- Be sure to call a police officer to the scene to take a detailed report of the accident and collect party names and insurance information. This report can be very helpful to your lawyers later on.
- See a health care provider right away to ensure your injuries are taken care of and you receive the best medical care possible.
- Notify your insurance agent that an accident has occurred. Your agent may file a claim with your insurance carrier or the other party’s carrier (or both) depending on the situation.
- Keep copies of important documentation such as medical records (i.e. doctor’s notes, lab tests, x rays, etc.) as well as medical bills and receipts for accident-related expenses.
- Keep track of the time you spend dealing with accident-related matters such as going to the doctor, taking your car to get repaired, etc.
- Contact a Cody car accident lawyer for an initial personal injury consultation
Contact A Cody Car Accident Lawyer Today and Schedule a Free Consultation
Have you suffered a personal injury because of a negligent party in Wyoming? If so, contact our Cody car accident lawyer today for a free consultation by calling 307-388-6400. We look forward to helping you obtain the compensation you deserve for your injuries.